Portfolio

11 Apr 2012

Who took the bomp?

The only thing keeping me sane through the long slog of video editing:


Le Tigre always know how to make it better. Deceptacon will always remain a song that not only means a lot to me, but makes me genuinely happy! Goodness knows I need it as I try and sift 17hours of footage down to 30 minutes.

I also found the best response to the question "Are you a feminist?" Via the legends that are The Raincoats:
"WHY THE HELL WOULD I NOT BE!?!"
exactly.



This is what editing in the new FCP looks like:



 Looks can be deceiving; its still really hard despite the shiny and simple interface. All the same a joy to work in, I just super can't wait for all this editing to be done.

However I did make three brand new pieces of 'art' last week, but thats a blog for another time.

SEE YA LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment