Portfolio

17 Apr 2011

really don't know how I found the time but I did. I updated my website! cleared out lots of old stuff. Kept a bunch of old stuff and added lots of new stuff. Really just want to represent myself a little better. Not sure how long this site will be 'me' but I like it. Its a good balance of all the elements that make me up.



It was also a light relief from reading such heavy texts by John Milton, Susan Sontag and Julia Kristeva. I think my essay is coming together very nicely. I'm glad I took my time to work our exactly what needed to  come through and not just run with all my floating thoughts and grand essay ideas. In the end it's all relating and I think, I just think I have an argument I believe in, think about and makes logical sense to the rest of the world.

I still haven't discussed any more about my time away nor went through the photos, but all in good time, not exactly a priority. I feel really busy, I am really busy and it doesn't scare me, I actually quite like it. Mostly because all the things I need to do are things I enjoy. Well  maybe I can say that once this essay is in.

I'm very happy to be home and see Steph on a daily bases, even if it is just for a few hours (hard to believe that's all it, when we live together). London in June will be a such a nice break away, phew!

My sleeping is really bad right now. Last night in particular. I didn't get some sleep until 5am. Which would be fine if I didn't have to be up today. I need to find a way to fix it - without relying on concoctions of night nurse, tramadol and anything else lying about.

Anyway "great pate, but I gotta motor" if I'm going to get anything else done today.

OH and click!

No comments:

Post a Comment