Portfolio

9 Apr 2011

Miranda July

One more reason to love Miranda July (as if we needed one).

These images are kids activity pages that she made for the magazine "Apartmento".

Miranda july says:
'Apartamento means “apartment” in the spanish language. A child living in an apartment might get bored, as children everywhere do, and might therefore need an activity to do. Please print out these pages and give them to the bored child immediately, before he gets into any more trouble.'








On the subject of Miranda July. I have her CD '10 mIllion hours a mile'.  Every so often in the 4 years of owning it I get crazy insanely jealous that I didn't make it. Its totally totally amazing. Its not music, its just pure amazing Miranda July-ness. I'm also lucky enough to have one of her early videos on VHS - t'was one of the best gifts I've received.

No comments:

Post a Comment