Portfolio

2 Nov 2011

Summer in the city...


I turned 26 in the summer.

After giving it a lot of thought, I'm not entirely up nor down about that fact. I like the number 26.

Here are some photos I took in the summer, as a 26 year old:

I Spent some time with the family, which inevitably turns into photo time.
So here is Hayden and Sofia enjoying a sunny day with Auntie Laura.


I took some photos for a radio/music/production company. Which was fun and also paid so that's a bonus.






I took some photos for myself whilst on location at that job, (not that torry's exclusive nor far).


I slept some and spent time with the kitty cats. This photo makes me look like some sorta cat lady, I guess I am... even now I have a cat in my lap. haha.



But looks they are cute ^.^


I played games on my phone...



but then it was Stephs birthday so I took her to the beach,



we also went to Ballater:



and Edinburgh (for the fringe):






Outside the Forrest cafe, such an amazing place.



Evelyn Eveyly (Amanda Palmer & Jason Webley) at the fringe.


A video of what they sound like singing and playing Piano as one:


Another  video from that awesome set that I took where they cover 'Lean on me':



AND Glasgow to see Amanda Fucking Palmer:





A video I made from that, where AFP covers 'Friday' by Rebecca Black but its written from the perspective of a prostitute. Pretty funny!


And finally full circle, its that time again to take photos of the kids:







I guess where words fail and all that...

No comments:

Post a Comment