Portfolio

20 Feb 2011

Banff

This week I am home in Banff. I've been here since Friday night. I really felt like I needed to get away from the city for a little bit. There are a few projects that I need to work on that require both being in my home town and also a higher level of concentration that for what ever reasons I cant find right now.

I'm not feeling to great in myself. Mental my heads all to pot again. I can't seem to find a clear path. My head feels like a thousand cut wires.

Banff, actually doesn't seem to be much better for me - family and children and blah blah blah.

I took this today.


I don't really have a lot more to say at this point. My head is full of thoughts but I can't articulate anything. Maybe when I get a minute to myself I'll be able to focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment