Portfolio

21 Mar 2011

Another Monday. Another vague blog

I feel like I have a million and one things to do today and I've forgotten half of them. I've got that stressed feeling. it's a bit overwhelming and I can't seem to just relax or clear my mind.

I've got so much to do and work out yet my mind wont let me access what it is I exactly need to do.

Materials are on my mind.

I think I'm doing to much, I need to look at everything and take one thing away at a time until I have just one thing to work on at a time. I feel like I've been doing this, but I'm obviously missing something.

I need to go back to basics.

I've been doing more black and white photography, mostly for my own pleasure. I want to concentrate on the tone and light.

Light is something I've always thought to be an important factor and such a beautiful thing, I've been working with natural light this past few days.

I feel like as a distraction, another part of me overtakes my mind into some cloud cuckoo land and reality seems so far away. I wouldn't mind so much if I could only get things done when I need to do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment