Portfolio

4 Feb 2011

A fresh.

Turns out I've had a blogger account with 2 live blogs since August 2005. My main one was for my writing... all of which was utter crap - early lesbian talk and the other was a collection of lyrics/quotes/interviews I had been saving. My last entry was June 2009, the day before my 24th birthday and the last day of college. I talk about getting into art school and how much I was looking forward to a change in course and an artist freedom. Sort of strange now I find my way back into blogging through the course.

I've been really interested in starting a video log or 'Vlog' for ages so I think I might start doing that here also. I'll still keep my tumblr blog open but keep that mainly for the community and interface.

Today I started something new, in a way I want to keep it hush hush but in another way its all kinds of important so I want to be able to vocalise that. I have three full days off together in which things will be tested out. I'll be spending pretty much all this time alone so I'm looking forward to whatever might happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment